Breaking out the Prototype

I got some feedback on the version in the previous post and one of the things was that the notes kind of got smeared into one once the filter fully opened, and yeah, they sort of did. So I went back into Zebra2 and made some more impact for each note hit as well as tweaked a few other things.

Prototype (WIP 55)

I should probably also mention that the progression of this bit doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s going to be like that in the final track. For instance the beginning part where the filter slowly opens up I’m fairly sure won’t be used for the track, at least not for the main breakout, but perhaps in some other way. However for this little preview or whatever it works quite well and also means I can test how the synth sounds as I manipulate the filter.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s